Product Manager (m/f/d)
Gastrofix GmbH, headquartered in Berlin, was founded in 2011 and currently employs 140 people. With over 8,000 customers, the iPad cash register system of the same name is one of the most successful in Europe. With Gastrofix, the cash register becomes a digital control centre for efficient operation. Since 2020 Gastrofix GmbH belongs to the listed company Lightspeed POS Inc.
About Lightspeed POS Inc.
Lightspeed (TSX: LSPD) is a cloud-based commerce platform powering small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, it’s an all-in-one solution that helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favorite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has grown to over 900 employees, with offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We are growing fast and are currently looking for a dedicated product manager on a full-time basis for our headquarter in Berlin.
- Gaining a deep understanding of our product and building a deep knowledge of how our sales and operations teams work
- Leading requirement gathering efforts through consulting stakeholders, analyzing relevant data sources and conducting user research
- Development of epics, user stories & story maps while always having an eye on the user experience and the overall complexity of a solution
- Communication of product requirements to the engineering team, assisting with open questions during implementation
- Balancing competing priorities on a daily basis, finding the right balance between short-term fixes and strategic tasks
- Create and own the roadmap for your area based on your strategy and vision
- Leverage data to generate innovative ideas for improving the user experiences and filling product gaps
- Work closely with our sales and operations teams to reduce and eliminate any pain points in the use of our products
- You are a quick learner that strives to improve continuously
- You feel comfortable in a fast-growing startup environment with changing requirements
- You take ownership for the product area/features assigned to you; you are willing to go the extra mile in order to find the right problems to solve for our customers and are passionate about delivering a high-quality user experience
- You know how to structure complex requirements in tables, charts, workflows and can communicate technical complexity to a non-technical audience
- You can deal with complex digital products and don’t shy away from a technical conversation with engineers and customers
- You are fluent in German & English
Optional skills and experience
What we are offering
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Occasional home office opportunity
- Nice office in the heart of Berlin near Alexanderplatz train station
- MacBook Pro and a 27” screen and everything else you need to get the job done
- Goal oriented working style with great amount of flexibility and freedom
- Great coffee, free drinks, muesli and fruits
- Flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and agile working atmosphere
How to apply
Please send us your CV with your salary expectation and earliest possible start date via online form.